When you know best
Our self-directed account is for traders who know how to make their own trading decisions and place their own orders. Unlike traditional online/discount account plans, Zaner also provides you with 24-hour access to professional order specialists, trading recommendations and registered futures brokers at no extra charge.
Your commission rate will be based on your style of trading, the number of contracts you typically trade per order, the number of contracts you trade per month and the size of your account.
Highlights for Self-Directed Traders
- Custom-match your trading needs to online trading platforms
- Direct connections to major electronic futures exchanges - fast trade execution and confirmations.
- Real-time risk management and ease of operation
- Dedicated customer service desk
- Direct floor access for certain commodities
- Competitive discount rates
- Overnight Exchange minimum margins
- Day-trade margins as low as $500
Zaner has a long history of servicing the individual and institutional trader. We incorporate the latest trading and account management technologies, unparalleled customer attention, convenient account access and customer-matched platforms with services that fit your trading style.
Our size, along with the strategic relationships we have forged throughout the years, with access to memberships on the world's major exchanges and operations in more than 14 countries, gives you the assurance that we can serve your trading needs - now and in the years to come.
Whether you are a position trader or scalper, an institution, broker or individual trader, Zaner provides lightning-fast execution, in depth market research, complete quotes and charting capabilities, and comprehensive access to your account information.
Execution / Order DeskNeed to call a trading desk to check on a fill or place a trade? New traders in particular want and need assistance from time to time, while keeping execution costs low. Not having experience in trading can be very expensive.
Services our trading desk provides:
- Order checking
- Price quotes
- Position checking
- Placement of contingent order
- Help identifying and placing different order types
- Margin questions
- Identifying roll-over dates (such as "first notice day" and "last trading day")
- Holiday trading hours
- Special market alerts